1. Is there something that would get me excited about each new day? If so, what would it be?
2. What do I do well? Or what could I do well if I had time to practice and learn?
3. What are interests?
4. Do I have a passion? If so, what is my passion.
5. If I could wipe away all my fears and anxiety about my future, what dreams would I pursue?
6. If I could only do one thing in my life, what would that be?
7. When I lose track of time when I am involved in an activity or interest, what is that interest?
8. Do I love the challenge of figuring out the solution to a problem? If so, write an example.
9. Am I curious about something specific? If so, what?
10. When I have a choice between something to learn or being entertained, how often do I choose the learning experience?
11. How often do I choose the entertaining experience?
Connecting individuals to strengths and career effectiveness
Jackie Marquette PhD
Marquette Index, LLC.
Creator and Founder of the Marquette Strengths and Career Index
Research | Consultant | Speaker | 4 time veteran of adult transition (39 year son with autism)